zaterdag 10 augustus 2013

MATT DAMON His Daughter Made Good Use Of His Bald Head For ‘Elysium’


Remember when Matt Damon was bald? He had to shave his head for his role in ‘Elysium,’ which hit theaters this weekend. Matt said his family accepted his baldness. His youngest daughter, Stella, especially enjoyed his bald head.

“Once my kids got used to it, and my wife, then the rest is kind of easy. They liked it. My youngest was less than a year at the time, and she used to drum on my head. She thought that was the funnest thing, and so, you know, when you’re a parent, you’ll do anything to make your 10-month-old smile. So I would put my head in her lap and let her bang away as long as she wanted.”

Awww… that’s so sweet! As you can see from these pictures (which were taken a couple of nights ago at the ‘Elysium’ Hollywood premiere), Matt now has a full head of hair again. Guys have it so easy!

Read more at http://imnotobsessed.com/2013/08/10/#5AxeoC42OXFwTUMI.99



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten